Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Guidelines For The Nurse In The School Setting
Four approved programs in our state through which the school nurse internship for the Type 73 intermediate and paramedic levels, emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatric nurses, registered nurse has the requisite knowledge and expertise to quickly recognize
Local RN Programs Near You
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management - HSA Mgt.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- RN to BSN
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- And more...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Administration and Leadership
- RN-BSN Program in Nursing
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Online Executive Master of Health Administration
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics Accelerated
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education Accelerated
- And more...
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- CERT: Healthcare Management
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- And more...
ALLIED HEALTH ACCOUNTING BUSINESS AUTOMOTIVE AVIATION
Senior Paramedic Stu Szcepanski Jackson Community College GENERAL SONOGRAPHY RN, BSN, MBA Foote Health System Mary Markle Non-Traditional Programs University of Michigan ADVISORY COMMITTEES. JACKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 147 ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Curriculum Guide – West Shore Community College
These programs have been approved by the Michigan Bureau of Regulatory Services. Freshman Fall Semester Students successfully completing this program are eligible to take the licensure examination for registered nursing The paramedic program offers an exciting and challenging
CAPITAL HEALTHCARE SCHOLARSHIPS
Registered Nurse Sparrow Health System you will work with a Capital Area Michigan Works! Included in this curriculum are the Basic EMT and Paramedic Certificate Programs as well as general education requirements. 2 Years /70 Credits
NCI WORKS NURSING SURVEY
E Inability to attend in-service CE programs due to increased workload 299 f Stress-related illness 253 g Counseling/Mental Health 2 Paramedic 1 CPR 3 Parianthesthesia CPAN 1 Critical Care 2 Pediatrics Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 Insurance Physical RN 1 Assisted Living 1 Juvenile
Meeting The New EMS Liaison Of District 6
To Michigan to paramedic school. Over the years I've worked as a firefighter, paramedic, Michael R. Morgan RN, CEN, EMT-P port ambulances operated prevention programs within Washington County, Vermont.
Page 8 November 2009 Hotline Volume 2, Issue 8
Nutrition related topics; and provides wellness programs to local businesses. Pam Roose, Paramedic, RN Injury Prevention Coordinator Michigan Trust Fund, exceeds $823 million a year.
Acute And Critical Care Choices Guide To Advance Directives
Christine Westphal RN, MSN, CCRN Teresa Wavra, RN, MSN, CNS In l994, the Michigan Supreme Court followed the precedent set in Missouri when participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs to do the following:
Department Of Public Health & Human Services, Helena
Simulation-based Assessment of Paramedic Pediatric Resuscitation Sam Miller, RN, Bozeman Chris Benton, RN, Red Lodge Joe presented results for Michigan study/article identifying multiple issues of EMS pediatric care
EPARTMENT OF EALTH AND UMAN ERVICES
Marin County EMS Program Administrator, Diane Claytor, RN MS(originals) one Marin County EMS Program, Randy Saxe, Ross Valley Paramedic Authority, Chief Robert Sinnott one AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES: CalStar Programs Policy No: 4613 Trauma System Date: 10/01/01