Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Guidelines For The Nurse In The School Setting
Four approved programs in our state through which the school nurse internship for the Type 73 intermediate and paramedic levels, emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatric nurses, registered nurse has the requisite knowledge and expertise to quickly recognize
Local RN Programs Near You
- Master of Science in Nursing : Nurse Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Nursing Diploma
- Master of Science in Nursing (Bridge Program)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
ALLIED HEALTH ACCOUNTING BUSINESS AUTOMOTIVE AVIATION
Senior Paramedic Stu Szcepanski Jackson Community College GENERAL SONOGRAPHY RN, BSN, MBA Foote Health System Mary Markle Non-Traditional Programs University of Michigan ADVISORY COMMITTEES. JACKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 147 ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Curriculum Guide – West Shore Community College
These programs have been approved by the Michigan Bureau of Regulatory Services. Freshman Fall Semester Students successfully completing this program are eligible to take the licensure examination for registered nursing The paramedic program offers an exciting and challenging
CAPITAL HEALTHCARE SCHOLARSHIPS
Registered Nurse Sparrow Health System you will work with a Capital Area Michigan Works! Included in this curriculum are the Basic EMT and Paramedic Certificate Programs as well as general education requirements. 2 Years /70 Credits
NCI WORKS NURSING SURVEY
E Inability to attend in-service CE programs due to increased workload 299 f Stress-related illness 253 g Counseling/Mental Health 2 Paramedic 1 CPR 3 Parianthesthesia CPAN 1 Critical Care 2 Pediatrics Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 Insurance Physical RN 1 Assisted Living 1 Juvenile
Meeting The New EMS Liaison Of District 6
To Michigan to paramedic school. Over the years I've worked as a firefighter, paramedic, Michael R. Morgan RN, CEN, EMT-P port ambulances operated prevention programs within Washington County, Vermont.
Page 8 November 2009 Hotline Volume 2, Issue 8
Nutrition related topics; and provides wellness programs to local businesses. Pam Roose, Paramedic, RN Injury Prevention Coordinator Michigan Trust Fund, exceeds $823 million a year.
Acute And Critical Care Choices Guide To Advance Directives
Christine Westphal RN, MSN, CCRN Teresa Wavra, RN, MSN, CNS In l994, the Michigan Supreme Court followed the precedent set in Missouri when participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs to do the following:
Department Of Public Health & Human Services, Helena
Simulation-based Assessment of Paramedic Pediatric Resuscitation Sam Miller, RN, Bozeman Chris Benton, RN, Red Lodge Joe presented results for Michigan study/article identifying multiple issues of EMS pediatric care
EPARTMENT OF EALTH AND UMAN ERVICES
Marin County EMS Program Administrator, Diane Claytor, RN MS(originals) one Marin County EMS Program, Randy Saxe, Ross Valley Paramedic Authority, Chief Robert Sinnott one AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES: CalStar Programs Policy No: 4613 Trauma System Date: 10/01/01