Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Guidelines For The Nurse In The School Setting
Four approved programs in our state through which the school nurse internship for the Type 73 intermediate and paramedic levels, emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatric nurses, registered nurse has the requisite knowledge and expertise to quickly recognize
Local RN Programs Near You
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Associate of Science in Health Administration Services
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- MS in Exercise Science: Clinical
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- RN to BSN
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary is a Catholic institution in Leavenworth, Kansas, that has been educating students since 1923. Guided by the vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, USM seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Administrator
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
ALLIED HEALTH ACCOUNTING BUSINESS AUTOMOTIVE AVIATION
Senior Paramedic Stu Szcepanski Jackson Community College GENERAL SONOGRAPHY RN, BSN, MBA Foote Health System Mary Markle Non-Traditional Programs University of Michigan ADVISORY COMMITTEES. JACKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 147 ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Curriculum Guide – West Shore Community College
These programs have been approved by the Michigan Bureau of Regulatory Services. Freshman Fall Semester Students successfully completing this program are eligible to take the licensure examination for registered nursing The paramedic program offers an exciting and challenging
CAPITAL HEALTHCARE SCHOLARSHIPS
Registered Nurse Sparrow Health System you will work with a Capital Area Michigan Works! Included in this curriculum are the Basic EMT and Paramedic Certificate Programs as well as general education requirements. 2 Years /70 Credits
NCI WORKS NURSING SURVEY
E Inability to attend in-service CE programs due to increased workload 299 f Stress-related illness 253 g Counseling/Mental Health 2 Paramedic 1 CPR 3 Parianthesthesia CPAN 1 Critical Care 2 Pediatrics Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 Insurance Physical RN 1 Assisted Living 1 Juvenile
Meeting The New EMS Liaison Of District 6
To Michigan to paramedic school. Over the years I've worked as a firefighter, paramedic, Michael R. Morgan RN, CEN, EMT-P port ambulances operated prevention programs within Washington County, Vermont.
Page 8 November 2009 Hotline Volume 2, Issue 8
Nutrition related topics; and provides wellness programs to local businesses. Pam Roose, Paramedic, RN Injury Prevention Coordinator Michigan Trust Fund, exceeds $823 million a year.
Acute And Critical Care Choices Guide To Advance Directives
Christine Westphal RN, MSN, CCRN Teresa Wavra, RN, MSN, CNS In l994, the Michigan Supreme Court followed the precedent set in Missouri when participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs to do the following:
Department Of Public Health & Human Services, Helena
Simulation-based Assessment of Paramedic Pediatric Resuscitation Sam Miller, RN, Bozeman Chris Benton, RN, Red Lodge Joe presented results for Michigan study/article identifying multiple issues of EMS pediatric care
EPARTMENT OF EALTH AND UMAN ERVICES
Marin County EMS Program Administrator, Diane Claytor, RN MS(originals) one Marin County EMS Program, Randy Saxe, Ross Valley Paramedic Authority, Chief Robert Sinnott one AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES: CalStar Programs Policy No: 4613 Trauma System Date: 10/01/01