Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Guidelines For The Nurse In The School Setting
Four approved programs in our state through which the school nurse internship for the Type 73 intermediate and paramedic levels, emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatric nurses, registered nurse has the requisite knowledge and expertise to quickly recognize
Local RN Programs Near You
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
ALLIED HEALTH ACCOUNTING BUSINESS AUTOMOTIVE AVIATION
Senior Paramedic Stu Szcepanski Jackson Community College GENERAL SONOGRAPHY RN, BSN, MBA Foote Health System Mary Markle Non-Traditional Programs University of Michigan ADVISORY COMMITTEES. JACKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 147 ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Curriculum Guide – West Shore Community College
These programs have been approved by the Michigan Bureau of Regulatory Services. Freshman Fall Semester Students successfully completing this program are eligible to take the licensure examination for registered nursing The paramedic program offers an exciting and challenging
CAPITAL HEALTHCARE SCHOLARSHIPS
Registered Nurse Sparrow Health System you will work with a Capital Area Michigan Works! Included in this curriculum are the Basic EMT and Paramedic Certificate Programs as well as general education requirements. 2 Years /70 Credits
NCI WORKS NURSING SURVEY
E Inability to attend in-service CE programs due to increased workload 299 f Stress-related illness 253 g Counseling/Mental Health 2 Paramedic 1 CPR 3 Parianthesthesia CPAN 1 Critical Care 2 Pediatrics Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 Insurance Physical RN 1 Assisted Living 1 Juvenile
Meeting The New EMS Liaison Of District 6
To Michigan to paramedic school. Over the years I've worked as a firefighter, paramedic, Michael R. Morgan RN, CEN, EMT-P port ambulances operated prevention programs within Washington County, Vermont.
Page 8 November 2009 Hotline Volume 2, Issue 8
Nutrition related topics; and provides wellness programs to local businesses. Pam Roose, Paramedic, RN Injury Prevention Coordinator Michigan Trust Fund, exceeds $823 million a year.
Acute And Critical Care Choices Guide To Advance Directives
Christine Westphal RN, MSN, CCRN Teresa Wavra, RN, MSN, CNS In l994, the Michigan Supreme Court followed the precedent set in Missouri when participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs to do the following:
Department Of Public Health & Human Services, Helena
Simulation-based Assessment of Paramedic Pediatric Resuscitation Sam Miller, RN, Bozeman Chris Benton, RN, Red Lodge Joe presented results for Michigan study/article identifying multiple issues of EMS pediatric care
EPARTMENT OF EALTH AND UMAN ERVICES
Marin County EMS Program Administrator, Diane Claytor, RN MS(originals) one Marin County EMS Program, Randy Saxe, Ross Valley Paramedic Authority, Chief Robert Sinnott one AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES: CalStar Programs Policy No: 4613 Trauma System Date: 10/01/01