Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Guidelines For The Nurse In The School Setting
Four approved programs in our state through which the school nurse internship for the Type 73 intermediate and paramedic levels, emergency physicians, emergency nurses, pediatric nurses, registered nurse has the requisite knowledge and expertise to quickly recognize
Local RN Programs Near You
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- RN to BSN
- Nursing (RN)
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Nurse Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
ALLIED HEALTH ACCOUNTING BUSINESS AUTOMOTIVE AVIATION
Senior Paramedic Stu Szcepanski Jackson Community College GENERAL SONOGRAPHY RN, BSN, MBA Foote Health System Mary Markle Non-Traditional Programs University of Michigan ADVISORY COMMITTEES. JACKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE 147 ADVISORY COMMITTEES
Curriculum Guide – West Shore Community College
These programs have been approved by the Michigan Bureau of Regulatory Services. Freshman Fall Semester Students successfully completing this program are eligible to take the licensure examination for registered nursing The paramedic program offers an exciting and challenging
CAPITAL HEALTHCARE SCHOLARSHIPS
Registered Nurse Sparrow Health System you will work with a Capital Area Michigan Works! Included in this curriculum are the Basic EMT and Paramedic Certificate Programs as well as general education requirements. 2 Years /70 Credits
NCI WORKS NURSING SURVEY
E Inability to attend in-service CE programs due to increased workload 299 f Stress-related illness 253 g Counseling/Mental Health 2 Paramedic 1 CPR 3 Parianthesthesia CPAN 1 Critical Care 2 Pediatrics Ambulatory Surgery Center 4 Insurance Physical RN 1 Assisted Living 1 Juvenile
Meeting The New EMS Liaison Of District 6
To Michigan to paramedic school. Over the years I've worked as a firefighter, paramedic, Michael R. Morgan RN, CEN, EMT-P port ambulances operated prevention programs within Washington County, Vermont.
Page 8 November 2009 Hotline Volume 2, Issue 8
Nutrition related topics; and provides wellness programs to local businesses. Pam Roose, Paramedic, RN Injury Prevention Coordinator Michigan Trust Fund, exceeds $823 million a year.
Acute And Critical Care Choices Guide To Advance Directives
Christine Westphal RN, MSN, CCRN Teresa Wavra, RN, MSN, CNS In l994, the Michigan Supreme Court followed the precedent set in Missouri when participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs to do the following:
Department Of Public Health & Human Services, Helena
Simulation-based Assessment of Paramedic Pediatric Resuscitation Sam Miller, RN, Bozeman Chris Benton, RN, Red Lodge Joe presented results for Michigan study/article identifying multiple issues of EMS pediatric care
EPARTMENT OF EALTH AND UMAN ERVICES
Marin County EMS Program Administrator, Diane Claytor, RN MS(originals) one Marin County EMS Program, Randy Saxe, Ross Valley Paramedic Authority, Chief Robert Sinnott one AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES: CalStar Programs Policy No: 4613 Trauma System Date: 10/01/01