Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Outline Of BSN Proposal
Table 10: Transitional (LPN to RN) Program Semester Course Schedule 2006-1. Course # # Students Dates Time Locations NUR 1002 Transition The Miami Dade College RN-BSN degree proposal aligns with the appropriate Florida Department of Education Goals established by the Legislature in SB 1162
Local RN Programs Near You
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Nursing Education: The State Of The Discipline
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): 9-12 months; technical program – practice under the direction of a RN Associate Degree Registered Nurse (RN): 2 years; community college program Miami–Dade College (plans nursing BSN) Other programs in our service area
Miami Dade College (A&P Fee) $590.00 Miami Dade College (Micro Fee) $220.00 licensed practical nurse (LPN) in approximately one year. supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician. Length of Program
Career Cluster: Career Cluster Pathway: Eligible Recipient …
TECHNICAL CENTER PROGRAM(S) COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM(S) UNIVERSITY PROGRAM(S) GO TO: Miami Dade College (MDC) Registered Nurse (RN) (AS) Pre-Nursing (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Nursing Assistant Licensed Practical Nurse
… Read Document
1704 : Approved Nursing Program RN NCLEX 2009 NCLEX 2010 Pro Code Program Name License Name License Status Desc ML Addr Loc PL Addr Loc Accred Body MIAMI DADE COLLEGE-SCHOOL OF NURSING-LPN NORTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE–LPN OKALOOSA APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTER-LPN
Agency Program Type Grant Amount – FLDOE Home
Agency Program Type Grant Amount Manatee Comm. College Nursing $150,456 Miami–Dade County School District Health Sciences track to Nursing $150,480 Pensacola Junior College LPN, RN, ADN $55,451 Polk Comm. College LPN-ADN Bridge, Paramedic-ADN
REFRESHER COURSES APPROVED BY OTHER BOARDS OF NURSING
(rn/lpn) on-line program phone: 860-832-3837 capital com college (rn) miami–dade co. public schools (lpn) delta college (rn/lpn) 989-686-9418 mott com college (rn) phone: 810-232-3271 s. dakota state university (rn/lpn)
Approved Remedial Courses – Florida Department Of Health
Professional Registered Nurse Courses 1. Miami Dade Community College Contact through St. Petersburg College CE Health Program Box 13489 St. Petersburg, FL 33733 (727) 341-4549 Licensed Practical Nurse Courses 1.
Career Cluster: Health Science Program Strand: Nursing Assisting
To find a Miami–Dade County Public High School with this Program Strand, please link to . Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Assistant • Home Health Care Aide • LPN • RN • Physician Assistant
Miami–Dade County Public Schools Division Of Student Services
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) COLLEGE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE DEGREE/ADN (2+ YEARS) OR (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Certified Nursing Assistant Miami Miami Dade College – School of Nursing – Miami Miami–Dade County Public Schools – Miami