Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Outline Of BSN Proposal
Table 10: Transitional (LPN to RN) Program Semester Course Schedule 2006-1. Course # # Students Dates Time Locations NUR 1002 Transition The Miami Dade College RN-BSN degree proposal aligns with the appropriate Florida Department of Education Goals established by the Legislature in SB 1162
Local RN Programs Near You
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Administration and Leadership
- RN-BSN Program in Nursing
- AS - Nursing
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
- MS Nursing - Case Management
- MS Nursing - Infection Prevention and Control
- MS Nursing - Management and Organizational Leadership
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, research university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- And more...
Pursue your education online with The College Network and learn how convenient and affordable earning your degree can be.
- LPN/LVN to RN - AS in Nursing (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
- LPN/LVN to RN - BS in Nursing - Indiana St. - (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
- Ph.D. in Health Services- Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Self-Designed
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Leadership
- And more...
- Graduate Certificate-Health Services Management
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- CERT: Healthcare Management
Nursing Education: The State Of The Discipline
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): 9-12 months; technical program – practice under the direction of a RN Associate Degree Registered Nurse (RN): 2 years; community college program Miami-Dade College (plans nursing BSN) Other programs in our service area
Miami Dade College (A&P Fee) $590.00 Miami Dade College (Micro Fee) $220.00 licensed practical nurse (LPN) in approximately one year. supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician. Length of Program
Career Cluster: Career Cluster Pathway: Eligible Recipient …
TECHNICAL CENTER PROGRAM(S) COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM(S) UNIVERSITY PROGRAM(S) GO TO: Miami Dade College (MDC) Registered Nurse (RN) (AS) Pre-Nursing (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Nursing Assistant Licensed Practical Nurse
… Read Document
1704 : Approved Nursing Program RN NCLEX 2009 NCLEX 2010 Pro Code Program Name License Name License Status Desc ML Addr Loc PL Addr Loc Accred Body MIAMI DADE COLLEGE-SCHOOL OF NURSING-LPN NORTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE-LPN OKALOOSA APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTER-LPN
Agency Program Type Grant Amount – FLDOE Home
Agency Program Type Grant Amount Manatee Comm. College Nursing $150,456 Miami-Dade County School District Health Sciences track to Nursing $150,480 Pensacola Junior College LPN, RN, ADN $55,451 Polk Comm. College LPN-ADN Bridge, Paramedic-ADN
REFRESHER COURSES APPROVED BY OTHER BOARDS OF NURSING
(rn/lpn) on-line program phone: 860-832-3837 capital com college (rn) miami-dade co. public schools (lpn) delta college (rn/lpn) 989-686-9418 mott com college (rn) phone: 810-232-3271 s. dakota state university (rn/lpn)
Approved Remedial Courses – Florida Department Of Health
Professional Registered Nurse Courses 1. Miami Dade Community College Contact through St. Petersburg College CE Health Program Box 13489 St. Petersburg, FL 33733 (727) 341-4549 Licensed Practical Nurse Courses 1.
Career Cluster: Health Science Program Strand: Nursing Assisting
To find a Miami-Dade County Public High School with this Program Strand, please link to . Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Assistant • Home Health Care Aide • LPN • RN • Physician Assistant
Miami-Dade County Public Schools Division Of Student Services
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) COLLEGE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE DEGREE/ADN (2+ YEARS) OR (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Certified Nursing Assistant Miami Miami Dade College – School of Nursing – Miami Miami-Dade County Public Schools – Miami