Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Outline Of BSN Proposal
Table 10: Transitional (LPN to RN) Program Semester Course Schedule 2006-1. Course # # Students Dates Time Locations NUR 1002 Transition The Miami Dade College RN-BSN degree proposal aligns with the appropriate Florida Department of Education Goals established by the Legislature in SB 1162
Local RN Programs Near You
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- RN to BSN
- Nursing (RN)
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Nurse Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Nursing Education: The State Of The Discipline
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): 9-12 months; technical program – practice under the direction of a RN Associate Degree Registered Nurse (RN): 2 years; community college program Miami–Dade College (plans nursing BSN) Other programs in our service area
Miami Dade College (A&P Fee) $590.00 Miami Dade College (Micro Fee) $220.00 licensed practical nurse (LPN) in approximately one year. supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician. Length of Program
Career Cluster: Career Cluster Pathway: Eligible Recipient …
TECHNICAL CENTER PROGRAM(S) COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM(S) UNIVERSITY PROGRAM(S) GO TO: Miami Dade College (MDC) Registered Nurse (RN) (AS) Pre-Nursing (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Nursing Assistant Licensed Practical Nurse
… Read Document
1704 : Approved Nursing Program RN NCLEX 2009 NCLEX 2010 Pro Code Program Name License Name License Status Desc ML Addr Loc PL Addr Loc Accred Body MIAMI DADE COLLEGE-SCHOOL OF NURSING-LPN NORTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE–LPN OKALOOSA APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTER-LPN
Agency Program Type Grant Amount – FLDOE Home
Agency Program Type Grant Amount Manatee Comm. College Nursing $150,456 Miami–Dade County School District Health Sciences track to Nursing $150,480 Pensacola Junior College LPN, RN, ADN $55,451 Polk Comm. College LPN-ADN Bridge, Paramedic-ADN
REFRESHER COURSES APPROVED BY OTHER BOARDS OF NURSING
(rn/lpn) on-line program phone: 860-832-3837 capital com college (rn) miami–dade co. public schools (lpn) delta college (rn/lpn) 989-686-9418 mott com college (rn) phone: 810-232-3271 s. dakota state university (rn/lpn)
Approved Remedial Courses – Florida Department Of Health
Professional Registered Nurse Courses 1. Miami Dade Community College Contact through St. Petersburg College CE Health Program Box 13489 St. Petersburg, FL 33733 (727) 341-4549 Licensed Practical Nurse Courses 1.
Career Cluster: Health Science Program Strand: Nursing Assisting
To find a Miami–Dade County Public High School with this Program Strand, please link to . Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Assistant • Home Health Care Aide • LPN • RN • Physician Assistant
Miami–Dade County Public Schools Division Of Student Services
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) COLLEGE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE DEGREE/ADN (2+ YEARS) OR (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Certified Nursing Assistant Miami Miami Dade College – School of Nursing – Miami Miami–Dade County Public Schools – Miami