Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Outline Of BSN Proposal
Table 10: Transitional (LPN to RN) Program Semester Course Schedule 2006-1. Course # # Students Dates Time Locations NUR 1002 Transition The Miami Dade College RN-BSN degree proposal aligns with the appropriate Florida Department of Education Goals established by the Legislature in SB 1162
Local RN Programs Near You
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form on the right to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - General
- B.S. in Nursing (BSN)
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Public Health Policy
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- PN RN Associate Degree Bridge Program
- Practical Nursing
- And more...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MBA - MSN-to-MBA Business Administration
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
Welcome to Cumberland University! Cumberland University is located in Lebanon, Tennessee, 30 miles east of Nashville. Founded in 1842, Cumberland University offers a variety of educational, athletic and social experiences to enhance the learning opportunities of the current student body. The university has an exceptional academic program steeped in the liberal arts. Athletic teams regularly compete for conference and national championships.
- RN-BSN Degree
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AAS in Medical Office Management
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Offers 46 credits for military experience (plus credit for CLEP & DSST)
- Offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, certificates, teaching credentials and extended education programs online and at campuses throughout California and Washington.
- Has a network of 26 campuses, 6 military base locations and online options
- Part of the Chapman University System
- Certificate in Health Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management - HSA Mgt.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP)
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Medical Assisting - Associate
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Associate of Science in Health Administration Services
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Nursing Education: The State Of The Discipline
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): 9-12 months; technical program – practice under the direction of a RN Associate Degree Registered Nurse (RN): 2 years; community college program Miami–Dade College (plans nursing BSN) Other programs in our service area
Miami Dade College (A&P Fee) $590.00 Miami Dade College (Micro Fee) $220.00 licensed practical nurse (LPN) in approximately one year. supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician. Length of Program
Career Cluster: Career Cluster Pathway: Eligible Recipient …
TECHNICAL CENTER PROGRAM(S) COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM(S) UNIVERSITY PROGRAM(S) GO TO: Miami Dade College (MDC) Registered Nurse (RN) (AS) Pre-Nursing (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Nursing Assistant Licensed Practical Nurse
… Read Document
1704 : Approved Nursing Program RN NCLEX 2009 NCLEX 2010 Pro Code Program Name License Name License Status Desc ML Addr Loc PL Addr Loc Accred Body MIAMI DADE COLLEGE-SCHOOL OF NURSING-LPN NORTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE–LPN OKALOOSA APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTER-LPN
Agency Program Type Grant Amount – FLDOE Home
Agency Program Type Grant Amount Manatee Comm. College Nursing $150,456 Miami–Dade County School District Health Sciences track to Nursing $150,480 Pensacola Junior College LPN, RN, ADN $55,451 Polk Comm. College LPN-ADN Bridge, Paramedic-ADN
REFRESHER COURSES APPROVED BY OTHER BOARDS OF NURSING
(rn/lpn) on-line program phone: 860-832-3837 capital com college (rn) miami–dade co. public schools (lpn) delta college (rn/lpn) 989-686-9418 mott com college (rn) phone: 810-232-3271 s. dakota state university (rn/lpn)
Approved Remedial Courses – Florida Department Of Health
Professional Registered Nurse Courses 1. Miami Dade Community College Contact through St. Petersburg College CE Health Program Box 13489 St. Petersburg, FL 33733 (727) 341-4549 Licensed Practical Nurse Courses 1.
Career Cluster: Health Science Program Strand: Nursing Assisting
To find a Miami–Dade County Public High School with this Program Strand, please link to . Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Assistant • Home Health Care Aide • LPN • RN • Physician Assistant
Miami–Dade County Public Schools Division Of Student Services
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) COLLEGE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE DEGREE/ADN (2+ YEARS) OR (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Certified Nursing Assistant Miami Miami Dade College – School of Nursing – Miami Miami–Dade County Public Schools – Miami