Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Outline Of BSN Proposal
Table 10: Transitional (LPN to RN) Program Semester Course Schedule 2006-1. Course # # Students Dates Time Locations NUR 1002 Transition The Miami Dade College RN-BSN degree proposal aligns with the appropriate Florida Department of Education Goals established by the Legislature in SB 1162
Local RN Programs Near You
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Nursing Education: The State Of The Discipline
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): 9-12 months; technical program – practice under the direction of a RN Associate Degree Registered Nurse (RN): 2 years; community college program Miami–Dade College (plans nursing BSN) Other programs in our service area
Miami Dade College (A&P Fee) $590.00 Miami Dade College (Micro Fee) $220.00 licensed practical nurse (LPN) in approximately one year. supervision of a registered nurse or licensed physician. Length of Program
Career Cluster: Career Cluster Pathway: Eligible Recipient …
TECHNICAL CENTER PROGRAM(S) COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM(S) UNIVERSITY PROGRAM(S) GO TO: Miami Dade College (MDC) Registered Nurse (RN) (AS) Pre-Nursing (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Nursing Assistant Licensed Practical Nurse
… Read Document
1704 : Approved Nursing Program RN NCLEX 2009 NCLEX 2010 Pro Code Program Name License Name License Status Desc ML Addr Loc PL Addr Loc Accred Body MIAMI DADE COLLEGE-SCHOOL OF NURSING-LPN NORTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY COLLEGE–LPN OKALOOSA APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CENTER-LPN
Agency Program Type Grant Amount – FLDOE Home
Agency Program Type Grant Amount Manatee Comm. College Nursing $150,456 Miami–Dade County School District Health Sciences track to Nursing $150,480 Pensacola Junior College LPN, RN, ADN $55,451 Polk Comm. College LPN-ADN Bridge, Paramedic-ADN
REFRESHER COURSES APPROVED BY OTHER BOARDS OF NURSING
(rn/lpn) on-line program phone: 860-832-3837 capital com college (rn) miami–dade co. public schools (lpn) delta college (rn/lpn) 989-686-9418 mott com college (rn) phone: 810-232-3271 s. dakota state university (rn/lpn)
Approved Remedial Courses – Florida Department Of Health
Professional Registered Nurse Courses 1. Miami Dade Community College Contact through St. Petersburg College CE Health Program Box 13489 St. Petersburg, FL 33733 (727) 341-4549 Licensed Practical Nurse Courses 1.
Career Cluster: Health Science Program Strand: Nursing Assisting
To find a Miami–Dade County Public High School with this Program Strand, please link to . Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Assistant • Home Health Care Aide • LPN • RN • Physician Assistant
Miami–Dade County Public Schools Division Of Student Services
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) COLLEGE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE DEGREE/ADN (2+ YEARS) OR (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Certified Nursing Assistant Miami Miami Dade College – School of Nursing – Miami Miami–Dade County Public Schools – Miami